Accommodation - Rich Resort Beachside Hotel
Advantages of booking through Rich Resort's online booking system:
1) Cheapest rates on the net.
2) You will not be charged until check in. A credit card number is required to reserve your room through our secure server, however it will not be charged. You simply pay for your room via cash or credit card at our hotel upon check-in.
3) Mention discount code: 7424 on check in and receive an
additional 5% discount off the total of your online booking.
4) FREE cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival. Only 1 night charge for cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival.
5) Booking available in 48 different languages.
6) A booking confirmation will be emailed to you instantly.
Please note: if you are looking to book between December 20th and January 5th or February 1st to February 28th there is a minimum 3 night stay, so you must enter a minimum of 3 nights on the online system for the room availability to show.
To book simply click the blue booking button above!
- All of our rooms feature cable tv, hot water shower, refrigerator, wifi internet (chargeable), free wifi is available in our restaurant Swing Bar, makeup vanity, clothes closet, mini safe and individually controlled air conditioning units and/or fans.
- The rooms come equipped with king size or twin single beds. Some of the rooms can have a third bed added for a small surcharge.
- Our deluxe rooms (5x6 meters) are only slightly more expensive than our standard rooms (3.5x5 meters) but you get a much larger room with hardwood decor and newly decorated bathrooms!
- Free Wifi & sunbed use on the beach is also available free of charge for Swing Bar customers. Our hotel and restaurant have full backup generator power for any power outages that may occur.
- Our reception area also includes a tour and excursion desk for booking activities. Popular tours that can be booked include elephant trekking, around the island tour, mountain safari tour, snake farm, monkey show, Samui Aquarium, Tiger Zoo, crocodile show, ATV tours, cable canopy tour, Full Moon Party, kayaking and snorkeling tours at neighbouring islands Angthong National Marine Park and Koh Tao. Plane, trane, bus and boat tickets can also be booked directly from our excursion desk.
Please see the gallery or our online booking system for more room photos.
would recommend this accomodation for its value/cleanliness and location.we stayed in a room with just a fan and it was fine.stayed for 3 nites and also rented a moped while there to get around and see the island. Lamai beach is right across the road and the bar of the hotel does nice food and is on the beach. free safe in the room was great too. Tripadvisor.com
we stayed there for 7 days all together and the staff was very helpfull ,exellent rooms which were spotlessly clean and the location was a stone throw away fromthe beautiful beach ,also ,the swing bar which attached to the hotel was very enterning and had the best veiw if the ocean ,also very good entertainment ,every night which included a beach part wiv top dj every friday .i would recomend this place to anyone who wants the best of both ,which is a relaxing holiday with plenty of enterainment if u want it ,also whilst i was there i had a fall and hurt my ankle and the care and support i had was amazing .going back next year . Tripadvisor.com
Thank u so much to rich resort beachside hotel for everything.Nice staff especially on hotel reception.The staff on Swing bar was also good.The location is very nice, nearby the sea and 5 minutes walk to lamai main street.Also important things the owner is from Canada and speak french, this can help people if they have problems in english.Thanku again and wishu good business for future. Tripadvisor.com
I stayed here for 8 nights with 2 of my friends and we had a great time! The rooms are a good size (we had a 3 person room), I would definetly recommend getting air conditioning, I dont think I could have survived without it. Everything was relatively clean in the room, and whenever there was a problem the hotel was very quick to fix it.
The hotel is managed by Canadians who are very friendly and helpful. Every friday there is a beach party at the swing bar at the hotel and its super fun. There is a fire show that was definetly worth seeing. The town is very close to walk into to buy groceries, beer, or just to do some shopping. You are also able to book tours through the front desk which is convenient. Tripadvisor.com